AviShock Electric Bird Deterrent System
AviShock provides a hugely valuable new professional management option alongside traditional bird spikes, bird nets and bird wire – proven not to harm birds.
Strictly speaking AviShock is not actually bird proofing because it doesn’t present a physical barrier. Nor is it a scaring device in the conventional visual or audio sense. Instead, it modifies the behaviour of urban birds by touch, deterring them from loafing, roosting or nesting on ledges with a harmless but disconcerting electric shock – in just the same way electric fencing manages farm livestock.
Full training is required to ensure optimum design, accurate quotation and effective, safe and reliable installation.
AviShock stands out as:
- Highly effective in deterring all bird species at all infestation pressures on ledges, edges, parapets, beams and roof peaks– for easy specification to meet a wide range of proofing needs.
- The lowest profile bird management system available, hardly noticeable at close quarters and virtually invisible at any distance– for meeting challenging architect specifications and protecting visually sensitive locations.
- Uniquely flexible to bend round undulations, curves and corners – for practical protection of signs, statues and other difficult or impossible to proof sites.
- Highly specified track consisting of stainless steel braids sewn onto a flexible, UV stabilised plastic base, purpose built connectors and quality, weatherproof energisers – for reliable service over a long lifetime.
- Quick and easy to fit, by simply gluing the track and connectors in place – for reduced installation time and cost.